Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Dress PIx

I went to try on my dress a couple days ago to get fitted for the bustle (which I'm really excited about) and I have to say that this is the prettiest I have ever felt. I feel like a princess or a model and I am so excited for James to see me in my dress. It is killing me that he won't let me show him the pix but I'm mostly really excited for the "BIG REVEAL" when he sees me for the first time. I think it will be really magical. I can't wait to see him on our wedding day all dressed up in his suit ready to get married to me.

That is my beautiful Maid of Honor, Heather, in the reflection. She has been so much help to me in my wedding planning.


This is more or less what the bustle will look like. But a bit more even :)

I need to trim the ribbon but I just love my shoes and the laces!

No comments: