Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Kitty is Home

I was out with a friend of mine when I got a call from "Home" on my cell phone. Expecting to hear James' voice what I heard was my baby yowling! I instantly knew it was him (he's a Siamese, no other cat makes those sounds) and I burst into tears. I was on my way to a movie but I raced home to see him. It turns out he wandered quite a way and ended up with an older couple. They had to get one of their cats put down and when they were at the SPCA they saw our poster. They called us and James went to pick him up. He had lost a lot of weight and is covered in little cuts (which James thinks make him look tuff) but he is home and he is perfect. He apparently hadn't eaten much while he was away so he made up for it when he got home. His first night he ate an entire chicken breast, 3 bowls of cream and a whole bunch of crunchies. He's back following James around the house and sleeping on me and we are as happy as can be. xo

1 comment:

Tracy said...

aaaawwww! so glad kitty is home safe and sound. you guys must be elated!

<3
Tracy