Friday, August 14, 2009

whatever

I feel like I have been searching for ever for Spike. I put up another round of posters today (about 50) and walked all over my neighborhood. Every night I run downstairs at the slightest noise and I look out my window every five minutes or so. My heart hurts so much it is hard to breathe sometimes. My head hurts from crying. I don't feel like he's been hurt, I feel like someone has him. My mum had a dream that he was in the subdivision behind us so I plastered their telephone poles with posters. I suppose we shall see this evening when folks get home from work if anyone has seen him.
My job interview was postponed until Monday which is just as well since I woke up at 5 this morning and didn't get to bed until 2 the night before so I'm not so great with people right now. Apparently my interview will last an hour and a half or so and they were crazy busy today so now I'll be meeting her on Monday.
Tomorrow is Nanaimo Pagan Pride. It's the first year that I will be attending. I have been "out of the broomcloset" forever but I never really had much of an interest in practicing with others until I met the ladies from The Temple of the Green Cauldron when they performed our handfasting. I foolishly volunteered to work the set-up shift so I have to be there at 7 AM and set tents/booths/whatever up until the event opens at 11. It should be a fun day. There will be an opening and closing ritual done by the Temple as well as a 90 minute ritual performed by a local Druid group. I'm really looking forward to some shopping as well and to the doula information session. I'll have pix to post later. xo

No comments: